Here are several things I've been loving in January!
(in no particular order)...
1. Candles - loving my vanilla scented candles from Ikea!
2. Nail art - I love experimenting with different nail art, especially my rhinestones.
3. Books - I've finished reading the 'House of Night' series...very different and unique, but good.
4. Friends - I've got some great friends that have been very supportive and caring, but have been there for me 100% :)
5. Dotting tools - I think using my dotting tools to create different manicures looks cute :)
6. Wedding planning - I love planning my wedding! There are so many things to do, yet, it seems to happen so quickly!
7. Photos - I've realised the importance of photos this month. They hold so many memories, and can bring laughter and happiness :)
8. iPhone - the thing I love the most about my iPhone, is the ability to take photos at any time!
9. Painting my nails - I find it so relaxing. I love the look of polished nails :)
10. Scrapbooking - I haven't had time to scrapbook for a long time, but I've decided to get back into it..I forgot how fun it can be!
Comment and let me know what you've been loving this January!!