Thursday, August 18, 2011

Got to love puppies!!

Instead of a beauty related post, this is an animal/pet related post :) Hope you animal lovers like it!


Now I'm a pet lover, no doubt about it...I grew up with cats, a dog, birds, guinea pigs and fish! I always have pets, no matter what :) I have a big heart, especially where animals are concerned!


My husband and I were on our way home when I saw a sign for a pet store that made me squeal and made my husband jump! The sign read 'Keeshond puppies'...Now, if you don't know what a Keeshond looks like, then you're in for a surprise...they are the cutest little things! Now, I might be biased as the puppy dog I had growing up was a Keeshond and he was the best dog ever :D I knew I had to see the Keeshond puppy when I saw the sign...so in we went :) Here's a photo of me cuddling the cutie!


Isn't he adorable?!


I thought I might add a few photos of my puppy dog, Kobi :) Super cutie from puppy to adult, don't you think!?








 Hope you guys liked this blog - love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment