Friday, December 24, 2010

Swatches of Products from Cherry Culture!

WARNING: Photo overload below! Lol.


Recently I ordered some nail polishes, lip products and eyeliners from Cherry Culture! I also uploaded a Cherry Culture Haul! to my Youtube channel. If you'd like to see my haul video, watch below :)



I wanted to show you swatches of all the products so that you can see what the colours look like compared to just seeing the product for a second in a video! I swatched all of the products on white paper, so that my skin didn't change the original shade. I hope these swatches help you out!


Click on photos to enlarge!


Nail Polish Swatches
(The brand is under the colour name)









L.A. Color Art Deco Swatches





 






NYX Lip Product Swatches



L-R: Dusty Rose, Heather, Peony, Milan, Tea Rose, Thalia,  Goddess
(Sorry about the lipsticks - I took these photos after I swatched them! Some of them look a little funny!)


L-R: Dusty Rose, Heather, Peony, Milan
L-R: Tea Rose, Thalia, Goddess 
  
 


  


Lip Product Swatches
(The brand is under the colour name)


L-R: Fling, Rendezvous, Secret Admirer
  



Eyeliner Swatches
(The brand is under the colour name) 


I'd love to hear what you guys think of this entry and if you liked the swatches :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go see your YT haul. Going to do that right now. Can I just say - JEALOUS - yes I am! I can't believe all the LA Art Deco polishes you have! And you got some Sinful Colors! I can't wait to hear what you think of them. I didn't know you got lipsticks too! I love NYX lipsticks - and I LOVE the colors you picked. Our tastes are sooo similar. Loved the swatches. Off to YT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow K! What an amazing haul :D I love everything you got, I'm seriously drooling over here. My wish list grows longer day by day ;) Your swatches are absolutely FANTASTIC, very well planned, well photographed & the give a very accurate idea of color...I'll definitely be using this post & your video as a reference when I get around to ordering from Cherry Culture! Which is inevitable...lol. Have a great Christmas!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the swatches! I love lipsticks, and I have been searching for a nice shade like NYX's Thalia

    ReplyDelete