Monday, December 6, 2010

Easy and Simple Christmas Nails!

Here's a nail look that I've been wearing to help bring in the Christmas season! It's very easy and simple to complete, and looks great on any length nail! I've been getting so many compliments - even from strangers!



The products I used were:

  • Essie Sensitivity Basecoat
  • China Glaze Ruby Pumps
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco - White 
  • L.A. Colors Art Deco - Silver Glitter
  • Green Nail Art Rhinestones + IBD Nail Glue
  • Seche Vite Topcoat 



I've really been loving experimenting with different french manicure looks. They always look elegant and sophisticated, plus if you use coloured nail polish, it creates a different look! Adding glitter and rhinestones just adds that pit of jazz to your nail look!!

2 comments:

  1. Love these nails on you K! The colours are awesome :D You always get me with red & silver glitter! Love the rhinestones too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those rhinestones make this look, don't you agree? I love, love, love the red...it's like the perfect Christmas red. Absolutely beautiful. Your nail art is getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete